- I Believe
- I Believe in God
- On Creation
- Adam and Eve Were Real People Created by God
- On our First Parents and Their Fall
- What Is My Purpose In Life?
- What is Gods Provision For Man?
- On Our Redemption and What it Means
- The Exclusivity Of Salvation Through Christ Alone
- On the Incarnation of Jesus Christ
- Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled
- The Holy Spirits Work in Creation
- The Holy Spirits Work in the Old Testament
- The Holy Spirit's Role in the Church Age
- The Gift Of The Holy Spirit
- Sanctifying Grace
- Actual Grace
- On the Church Part I
- Description of the Church; The House of God
- A Description of the Church; The Sheep of God
- A Description of the Church; The Bride of Christ
- Communion of Saints
- The Militant Church and the Armour of God
- The Suffering Souls in Purgatory
- Church Triumphant
- The Priesthood of All Believers.
- The Forgiveness Of Sin
- Even As The Lord Is Forgiven You
- Forgivness Includes Forgetting
- Can A Person Forgive Themselves?
- By What Authority Can A Priest Forgive Sin?
- The Resurrection of the Dead
- From Thence He Shall Come To Judge The Living And The Dead
The Apostles Creed
The Apostles’ creed is the oldest statement of faith in the Catholic Church, written sometime in the second century AD. The creed defines core Christian beliefs about God, Jesus, the church, salvation, and other theological topics. (Tap Here)
The Ten Commandments
The ten laws given to Moses and Israel on Mt Sinai served several purposes.
To Israel the law revealed the nature of God.
The second purpose of the law was to reveal to each person that they could not obey God’s holy law.
The third purpose was civil. The law provided a framework for the creation of a just society. (Tap Here)
The Lord's Prayer
We approach the Lord’s Prayer with humility, saying with the first disciples, “Lord, teach us to pray.” Through prayer we journey from wherever we are on earth to the very heart of God. (Tap Here)
So what is a sacrament? Many people think the sacraments are a pledge or dedication of our lives to God. However, the sacraments are actually much greater and bigger than that. They are not so much things we do for God but are actually the means God uses to grace us. The sacraments are vital practices of the Church that confesses that Jesus is God and Savior of the world. As such, it is important to understand what they are and why they are important. (Tap Here)
Precepts of the Church
In the Catholic Church, the Precepts of the Church, sometimes called Commandments of the Church, are certain laws considered binding on the faithful. As usually understood, they are moral and ecclesiastical, broad in character and limited in number. In modern times there are five. These specifically Catholic commandments are additional to the Ten Commandments. (Tap Here)
Lamp and Light Bible Study is not a ‘theological’ study but a ‘life application’ study.
Our in house Priest will show that every single book of the Bible is interesting and has a message for us today. It deals with key aspects of the Christian life and speaks more to the heart than to the head. (Tap Here)