The Bible: From God to Us
What did God do to get His words to us? There are some key words and truths that must be considered and established to help one determine if the Bible is truly a Divine book, sent from God to us. Some critical doctrines included in this 6 lesson study are: Revelation (How did God reveal His words and thoughts to the writers?), Inspiration (How the authors came to have their book in whole and the very words of God communicated to them.), Inerrancy (The Bible has no errors.), Illumination (This has to do with how man comes to understand the spiritual truths of God's words.), and Interpretation (How one comes to understand God's originally intended message.) You will also discover the best way to get the most out of your Bible reading.
- The Bible: From God to Us
- The Rapture
- Angels Among Us
- On The End Of Man: Gods Purpose For Man
- The Assumption Of The Virgin Mary
- Mary Is Co-Redemptrix
- How Can I Get To Heaven?
- ...Let Her Be Veiled
- Giving To God And Giving To The Poor
- The Imposition or the Laying On Of Hands
- Church Authority Over Interpreting Applying And Teaching The Faith
- In The World But Not Of It